WILSON MEDICAL CENTRE
Everyone who enters our building must wear a mask. Please scroll down this page to book appointments for Urgent Care & Immigration Appointments
Family Practice Rostered Patients
- You will need your Health card to book your appointment (Please also add your HealthCard Version Code under “Reason for Appointment”)
- Patients who do not have a health card will need to call the office to book an appointment
If you are booking a TB test, please ensure that you book on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday as you will need to return to the clinic after 48 hours to have your TB test read.
If you are booking your children’s immunization, please ensure that you are booking their appointment at least a day after they are due.
If you would like to send a secure, private message, picture or form to your physician, please click Contact Us, fill in the information and your message will be forwarded to your physician.
If you are looking for a prescription repeat, please ask your pharmacy to fax us a prescription renewal at 905-526-9745
Please call the office to book an annual physical. These appointments require more time, so they need to be booked by the receptionist.
Quicker appointments with a Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Ghobara, Dr. Ibrahim & Dr. Ishak Patients only
To ensure that their patients have better access to care, Doctors Ghobara, Ibrahim and Ishak have secured a Nurse Practitioner to deal with the influx of patient appointments requested.
A nurse practitioner (NP) is a registered nurse with advanced university education who provides personalized, quality health care to patients. Ontario nurse practitioners provide a full range of health care services to individuals, families and communities in a variety of settings. NPs are registered nurses who have additional education and nursing experience.
- assess, diagnose, treat and monitor health problems
- autonomously diagnose and treat illnesses
- order and interpret laboratory tests
- prescribe medications.
- Order diagnostic imaging tests
- Make referrals to specialists
To book an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner, please click below, select your physician (Dr. Ghobara, Dr. Ibrahim, Dr Ishak), and select Appointment with the Nurse Practitioner.
Please call our office to book your first appointment
Urgent Care Appointments
- Significant new or worsening pain (including pain caused by recent injury)
- New onset or change in symptoms of infection including fever, rashes, gastrointestinal changes, urinary changes, respiratory changes
- Exacerbation in chronic conditions (for example back pain, heart disease, lung disease or abdominal or gynecological disease)
- Concerns regarding pregnancy and newborns and infants
- Decompression in mental health or substance use
- For any issues above, after you have selected your Clinician, select “Appointments with any physician”, “Any Available Physician
Immigration Medical Appointments
Please note the following before booking:
- If you are booking a CUAET (Ukrainian) medical, please book your medical
- Monday – all day
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday between 8:30am-11am ONLY
- Friday – all day
- If you book outside of these times, you will have to rebook your appointment.
- If you have received Medical Examination Instructions from Immigration Canada with an IME number, please bring this form to your appointment
- If you have Refugee Status, please bring your Refugee Status Document to your appointment
- Please book one person per appointment
If you are in Canada and you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application, you may be exempt from completing another one if you meet certain conditions.