Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
- Extended hours are available for rostered patients enrolled in the FHO
- After hours appointments are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 5pm-8pm or Saturday morning from 9am-12pm.
- Bookings are available 24 hours in advance for Urgent Care appointments only. To book an appointment, please click here
- Significant new or worsening pain (including pain caused by recent injury)
- New onset or change in symptoms of infection including fever, rashes, gastrointestinal changes, urinary changes, respiratory changes
- Exacerbation in chronic conditions (for example back pain, heart disease, lung disease or abdominal or gynecological disease)
- Concerns regarding pregnancy and newborns and infants
- Decompression in mental health or substance use
- Time sensitive prescriptions that cannot be managed in other ways
- We are closed for all Statutory Holidays
Phones are answered daily Monday-Friday between 9:30am-12pm, and 1:30pm-4pm
Radiology hours are 8:30am-4:30pm or by appointment depending on the appointment type.